Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access report export problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksmith94596

Technical User
Oct 24, 2002
US
I'm trying to export some access reports with multiple pages that contain both data and charts. Some also have a subreport embedded. Tried everything I can think of, including Microsoft Snapshot (free download from MSoft), to export everything INCLUDING the chart - no luck. Does anyone have a tip? I need to send these reports electronically with everything on them (just as they print out).

The only way to send MS Access Reports electronically that I am aware of besides Snapshop is using Adobe PDF Writer. It works great although I have never tried it using a chart. It installs as a printer option I believe and when you choose the printer it gives you the option to choose the directory to create the file.

Obviously those that you send it to would need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the file though. Hope that helps.

-Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back