Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access - problem with labels 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tourlou

Programmer
Sep 30, 2002
CA
Hi,

I've created a label base on a query. I had to specify the label mesurment, because they weren't standard. I am able to see my label with the data in the right format, but I allways have a blank label betwen label with data. I tried some option but couldn't found something that resolve my problem. I am using Access 2002. Can somebody would know which option I didn't change that can make disapear blank label?

thanks
Stephanie

I'm a little confused by this myself. Do you suppose it has to do with Paper Size? I haven't found a way to set the Paper Size for the size labels I use (4"x6"). I found the following KB article interesting, but it doesn't address Laser Printers--only Dot Matrix:

Thinking out loud....did not test.

I wonder what would happen if you create a custom label in Word...

Then, choose that label from Access...

?

Anne Troy
Supercharge your Office Applications:

Thanks! It had do to with the page size and the paper size from the printer config. I use continous label (thermal printer) so the article 209240 fixed my problem. I will be able to use this for many other thing, it will makes my life easier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back