Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access 97 Querys & Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Disappearing data!
When I look in the dataview, there it is! But, in the report, sometimes it is there, sometimes it is not.
My boss assumed that all of the data was not being entered. I explained that the record will not be saved, and in the form, the user cannot go on to the next record or new record if all of the key information is not entered per criteria.
Now, I did find three errors due to keying... but the missing data on the report when it can be pulled up on the screen in dataview... what happened? Better yet... how to correct it?
Thanks.

Disappearing Report!
Prompts user for date parameters, and then generates the report but then doesn't set focus to the report?

I use docmd.openrpt and then docmd.close form and this generally works but for some reason it: 1)opens the report, 2) closes my popup window and then 3) brings the focus back to my main form (so my report is underneath)
So if I click on Window on menu bar, the report has been generated but is not on top?????

Why is this happening, has never happened before!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back