Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access 95 menu offsets used in Access 97???

Status
Not open for further replies.

LWoods

Instructor
Jan 8, 2000
US
When you create a command button, and use the wizard, it generates DoMenuItem commands that refer to menu offsets of the Edit menu. According to Access97 doc, the offsets are tied to Access95 offsets. Wellll, that's all fine and dandy, but WHERE is a listing of the Access95 offsets?!? (since I don't have Access95). I have verified that the offsets that are generated by Access97 are NOT the offsets of the Edit menu in Access97. <br>
<br>
Any sources?<br>
<br>
Thanks.<br>
<br>
Larry Woods

DoMenuItem is a rather crude command.<br>
<br>
What is it that you are trying to do?<br>
<br>
I'm sure there is equivalent VBA code that would do the same job.<br>
<br>
WP <p>Bill Paton<br><a href=mailto:wpaton@neptune400.co.uk>wpaton@neptune400.co.uk</a><br><a href=

I realize that DoMenuItem is bad...and would not use it myself, but the code that is generated by Access when creating a Command Button uses DoMenuItem. I teach this stuff, and I know that a student is going to ask about the correspondence between the offsets and their values. I was looking for that definition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back