Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

access 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

utoo

Technical User
Feb 17, 2001
CA
I am wanting to beable to retive names of people that I have entered by a date eg: all the people that I entered in may of 1997 it would show me a list of all these people.
I have made a form with a text box for first and last names also a date box of when I started on them.

You do things backwards from me. I like to create a query and get it working to grab the records I want, then create a form or a report to show the results.
Don't try to solve the whole thing all at once. I say again, get the query working then base the form or report on the query.
I get the query to work with a specific date first. Then I change the query to get me a range of dates.
If I feel real gutzy I make the query ask me each time for the range of dates I want.
None of these things are hard.
Let me know how you do and I'll stick with you.
JDC@wsprog.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back