Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access 2000 Subform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
I originally created a form with two subforms in Access 97.  However, after converting to Access 2000, I have run into a problem. When I am in one of the subforms making a modification or adding info, then try to close the main form, I get the message, "You can't save this record at this time.  Microsoft Access may have encountered an error while trying to save a record.  If you close this object now, the data changes you made will be lost.  Do you wan to close the database object anyway?"  When I click ok, it does save the changes.  If I press the escape key first, I don't get this annoying message.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

Yeah Access 2000 is a Joke. See My I hate 2000 post.<br>But after that Try this Q237313 article on Converting Access 2000.<br>I have MSDN and it was in there.<br>But it is on Microsofts WEB site in the Knowledge BASE.<br>I have not read it but the Techs said it should Help.<br>&nbsp;<br><br> <p>DougP<br><a href=mailto: dposton@universal1.com> dposton@universal1.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br> Ask me how Bar-codes can help you be more productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back