Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access 2000 Relationship...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodgyone

Technical User
Jan 26, 2001
GB
I'm having a problem by where my relationships are not connecting properly.

I set the relationship up but when I go back to it the link is visible on-screen but when you edit the realtionship it is blank and you have to set it all over again. It just seems to vanish!

Is this a bug in Access 2000 or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks...

I have once the same problem, confirm if there are no child registers with no father registers, after a colapses of the database the relation can ha a inusual behavior.

JCHR

Sorry to sound stupid but do you mean that to check for records in each table whihc have no link?

If yes then I have lready checked this and all records are linked through the ID field... one to many.

I have no idea how to correct this problem...

The funny thing is that when I make up a form and subform (for the many table in the relationship) it appears to work alright... but the relationship details still vanish in the properties of the link in the relationships window...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back