Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AC win V2 operator console

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Akhtar

Technical User
Aug 8, 2019
PK
I am facing problem when we try to login message appear " This is an unauthorized copy of AC-win" and AC win application closed itself.

AC WIN has to be licensed
Check CLA and CLM which should be already installed on the PC

thanks the matter has been solved by installation of CLA then started the services of Licensing Agent,after that copy the Licence file to import folder which was disappear after few second, then login successfully to ACwin.

There is no CLM folder, I get it from an other person but its setup is not installed giving some error.without CLM the ACwin is working perfectly.
Why we Use CLM, is this an other software to help out using ACwin or HiPath4000.

You don't need CLM, it's just a GUI so you can see what licences are installed, and used.

For a single AC-Win licence, there is no benefit to installing it. You know if your licence is installed correctly when AC-Win will start without error.

Hi
ACWin IP2 support Operating System Windows 10 64 bit
Please need information

Yes, it is supported on Windows 10 64 bit according to Release notes (V2 R4.11.3)
On Release notes of 4.3.0 Windows 10 is not mentioned.

Which release
ACWin IP software is supported
I installed 4.3.0

I am getting license error
un authorise license

In License Management
Synchronisation is ok
Activation is ok
Even I copy the license and pasted in License Agent also

Tried unsinstalling ac win software, License Management and License Agent 3 to 4 times and getting the same error

Not sure on how the licensing is tied on ACWinIP but on the older ACWin V4 it was tied to the MAC address of the network card.
Therefore check you have the correct license for the correct PC.

Wasn't unusual on ACWin V4 for the Licensing Agent to become corrupt and require a reinstall.

I know this problem quite well [thumbsdown]
Get latest AC-WIN (V2 R4.11.0) and try with CLA version mentioned in release notes. Do not install newer CLA nor latest AC-WIN hotfixes (R4.11.1/2/3) yet!
Check that your your lic file fits the product and mac adress (here 0011223344) of your machine:
Code:
<product>
<id>AC-Win IP</id>
<name>AC-Win IP V2</name>
<version>V2</version>
<description>
  <text lang="EN" >AC-Win IP V2</text>
</description>
<validity_days />
</product>
<feature>
<id>F31505-K88-P20</id>
<name>AC-Win IP V2</name>
  <description>
       <text lang="EN" >AC-Win IP V2</text>
  </description>
  <info>AC-Win IP V2</info>
</feature>
<locking_mode>USER</locking_mode>
<locking_id>0011223344</locking_id>]

If it still does not work, deinstall CLA and try with a slightly older one.
Unfortunately all open issues related to AC-WIN V2 are licencing problems. Dunno if unify get's rid of them ever.

Hi RioGrande
Thanks for your information.

I will try and update the status.
This information seems to be helpful

Thank you so much

If the MAC address is wrong the licence will not import. So first you check that. Install CLA and drop the licence into the import directory. It will disappear fast. If a file (.xml) appears in the license directory at the same time, you're good, the file was imported OK. If no file appears in the license directory but the error.log file in the log directory was written to when the file disappeared, then you have a problem. Read the log to find out what.

So if the licence imported OK but still doesn't work you might have a TLS issue. Later versions of CLA (I've forgotten from where but it was around R42ish, give or take) expect connections using TLS 1.2. Earlier versions of AC-Win, DS-Win are not using TLS 1.2. So, either you upgrade everything to the latest, and everything is using TLS 1.2, or, you edit the CLA.XML file in licence agent\bin directory to allow earlier TLS..

<AllowOlderTlsProtocols>true</AllowOlderTlsProtocols>

.. and restart the service. Then restart AC-Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back