Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

About pull components

Status
Not open for further replies.

zallen

Programmer
Aug 10, 2000
CN
Hi,friend
I can pull components on the remote machine when using NT 4.0. But when upgrading to win2k,i cannot find the same function.Can anyone tell me how i can pull components on win2k.

Any suggestions are appreciated!
[sig][/sig]

I'm not familiar with the term "pull component". What does it mean?
[sig]<p> Tarek<br><a href= > </a><br>The more I learn, the more I need to learn![/sig]

On machine A's MTS explorer,you can register components on machine B by creating remote components.Then client can connect to A and run B's components.
This is A pull components on B!

Hope you can understand it!
[sig][/sig]

Hi!zallen,

I have the same problem with you. It has puzzled me for three weeks. If you can solved this problem,please send me a message. Thanks.
zyhu@ms.mmit.stc.sh.cn

[sig][/sig]

Hi!zallen,

I have solved this problem. Just because I reinstalled my computer. I don't know why.
But there is another question. On machine A's MTS explorer,I can export an application proxy and register it on machine B. When the components on B connect the components on A, the returned information is that the components on B can't find the specified components on A. Why?
[sig][/sig]

Maybe you can use dcomcnfg.exe on B to see whether the registered components can run on A.

Any suggestion are appreciated! [sig][/sig]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back