Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ABAP Transaction in an RF Terminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAJIMON

Technical User
Oct 9, 2002
SA

Hellow Everybody,

I want to use MM Tranasaction in RF Terminal. How can I develop this in ABAP.

Thank You all.
jaysaudiarabia@hotmail.com

That's not much information.
What do you have as far as a setup.

You need sapconsole(come with SAP Gui), a telnet server (NT/W2K), an rf access point, an rf terminal with telnet.

Program the transaction to fit the rf screen, or use software to map the screen to the fit rf screen.

Sir

I have sapconsole(come with SAP Gui), telnet server (NT/W2K), an rf access point, an rf terminal with telnet.

Normal SAP console tranactions are also working.

I want to add Receving against Purchase Order (Movement Type 103).

Can you please help me.

Thank you.

The quick and dirty way is to create a screen with the fields you want to scan. Then pass these to the SAP transaction and default the other to what is correct for your site. This is very simplified, but it is what we started with. Then we went to Tekconsole and life got a lot easier.

Sir

Can you please explain a little more.

Thank you

HAI LARRY

MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION ON THE ABOVE SUBJECT PLEASE

REGARDS
jaysaudiarabia@hotmail.com

Create a Z transaction screen. This will be the front-end of the transaction you want to go through to complete the MM transaction you want. Just display the fields that are required to be filled in pass the screen to the RF unit with telnet and SAP Console. Fill in and Pass the fields back from the RF Unit to the MM transaction and submit for processing. Pass back any error and or information messages to the RF unit.

This only took me about 1 day to do.

I do not give out code due to agreements with my company.

We will be launching an Rapid RF toolkit CD in two weeks time. The CD comes with two SAPConsole RF transaction examples on it Goods Receipt for PO (IM) as well as a Bin-to-Bin transfer (WM).

The CD contains everything you need to launce your own SAPConsole RF project - such as project plans, configuration guidelines, programming tips and techniques, printing barcodes, etc.

Contact me at - request the SAPConsole white paper and use the comments section to refer to this message and request more info on the Rapid RF CD.

Sincerely,

Marius Vermeulen
SAP Mobile Solutions Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back