Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AAM Calls to Voicemail in Vector 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmtb

Programmer
Dec 11, 2002
US
After what seems like an eternity of using Audix, we've now got a PBX with AAM messaging.
However if I try the usual 'messaging skill xxx for extension xxxx' command, I find that the call is routed to the "Welcome" menu on AAM rather than dropped into the extensions own mailbox for a caller to leave a message.

Anyone else using AAM in Vectoring, should this work as normal (ie as per Audix) - maybe something I need to check on the AAM side of things?

we also have AAM and I just did the same thing and it worked as designed, new coverage path point to a new vdn that points to a vector that says message skill 99 for extension 1839 as hunt 99 is out AAM messaging hunt group and 1839 is my extension, worked great

Thanks for that - I'm guessing it must be something in the AAH Mailbox setup. I'll have play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back