Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AADS 8.1.3 Keycloak and Utility Server GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallot

Vendor
Jul 15, 2009
US
Folks,

I've installed a pair of AADS 8.1.3.

I've enabled keycloak and OAuth/OAth2. Also have enabled utility server.

I can access the AADS GUI using AADS IP Address or FQDN > :8445/admin on both without issue.

I'm trying US IP Address >:1543/admin.html for utility and get Forbidden (You don't have permission....). US IP Address > gets the RHEL Test page. The port is what is shown when configuring US VIP.

I'm trying AADS IP Address>:9081/auth/admin for the keycloak admin.

There appears to be default ports assigned yet the admin guide does not denote these default ports.

Any ideas out there? BTW, the AADS are replicated to SMGR.

Thanks!

This isn't anything I know much about but I believe the utility server no longer has a web interface in version 8.

Your url for keycloak is right, it's just on port 443

OK, I got it all figured out.

Primarily, the individual AADS FQDN shows by default at the top of the System Manager section, the FQDN needs to be changed to the cluster FQDN on each node. I kept overlooking this needed change assuming that it was correct by default.
On AADS 8.1.4:

AADS is address:8445/admin using cluster IP

keycloak is address:8443/auth/admin using cluster IP

utility server address:8543/admin.html

US cluster virtual address/filename (http must be specifically enabled on the CLI - see deploy and admin guides for commands)
address/filename

Utility servers must be managed individually, meaning, if you make a change in one US, you need to make the same change in all other USs in that particular cluster. IP phone backups will only write to the seed node according to the docs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back