Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AACC SIP and CS1K 7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skaret

Technical User
Jan 17, 2004
NO
Hi!

We are looking into running AACC SIP 6.2 agains CS1K 7.5.

Anyone running AACC SIP version and what is the feedback from agents and IT-department? Any problems?

NTP for AACC Planning and Engineering says that we need Session Manager to run AACC SIP 6.2 against CS1K 7.5 but not agains CS1K 7.0. Any comment on this? Problably it will work without Session Manager on CS1K 7.5 (using NRS) - but the question is if it supported? When asking Avaya we do get different answers....

We're not looking at AACC6.2 SIP, but we are looking at CS1k 7.5.

Supplier is telling us that Session Manager is central to upgrade. Once we do upgrade to 7.5 we are looking to move SMGs to SIP connectivity to free up loops, so maybe this is why this is required in our case.

In your case I would think that Session Manager would be essential to 'connect' the AACC6 to the CS1K wouldn't it?

DD

Avaya has confirmed that we do not need Session Manager to connect to AACC 6.2 SIP and CS1K 7.5.

My contacts within Avaya design disagree... Connecting AACC SIP to a CS1k RLS 7.5 via a NRS is not supported.

Is working for me using an interconnection NRS CS1K 7.5 + AACC 6.1 SP5.
But i have an issue in one production field. After about 12 min of calls the speechpath is one-way and the agents need to put the call on hold and reconnect the call.
No problem indicated in the SS log.
Any Idea?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back