Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AACC Script Editor Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

FONEGUY

Technical User
Jan 28, 2002
US
We are running AACC 6.2 . I recently tried to activate a new script but I'm seeing errors/problems when I'm assigning the CDN to the new script . The new script activated without any errors , as it's basically a copy on an existing script with a few name changes ,but when I try to associate a CDN to the script , it fails when saving the master script . To troubleshoot , I decided to deacquire an existing test script , point the test CDN to the new script , it wouldn't let me change the test script either .
I have rebooted the server , tried all of these steps again , same results . For some reason , the reboot took forever . Normmally a reboot takes 8-10 minutes before the ACC will start answering calls . When I rebooted , it was over 1 hour before I was able to acquire all of the voice paorts and get ACC to answer a call and play the menu announcement . I'm going to open a trouble ticket with our maintenance vendor but has anyone experienced these sorts of problems when trying to add a scroipt to the Master Script ? Up until now , making script changes has been a piece of cake .
Thanks in advance .

After further investigation, it looks like I have a couple of drives that are failing . Hopefully all will be well once the drives are replaced .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back