Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aaargh ! Objects disappear from webform...!! 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

yakata

Programmer
Dec 13, 2000
FR
Hi there,

really strange behaviour ! I've made an application with webforms : first, a login form, then a webform with some datas related to people that have logged..

On some machine (IE 6), the login form is displayed correctly, then when login is validated, a blank (without any object) appears, no error messages, just blank and that's it...
With the same login on a another machine (same IE version), eveything is running smoothly:) I can't figure out where it's coming from...

Any idea may help, thanks in advance for opinions...)

Luc
"Keep the nose in the blue"

I have the same problem with my default.aspx in my web application. If I let IE go to my default start page (default.aspx), the next form will not load. If I type in default.aspx in the url string, it works fine. Joe Handley
dehandley@hotmail.com

Thank you for the input...
I've investigated, the Zone Alarm problem exists on one machine and I'll try to disable it.

But other one doesn't have ZA, I try to type the next adress but it depends on the data from the loggin then impossible to do so, the machine gives you the loggin form back...

Any other idea ?)

Luc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back