Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AA Mlbx Default

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynmar

Technical User
May 27, 2003
US
I have been having this problem for awhile and still have not resolved it. I have a Nortsar system that is using AA and if the outside caller presses 0 or doesn't do anything they are going to a deafault greeing on a mailbox that says this mailbox is full and can not take any messages, how do I access that mailbox? I need to find out where these messages are going. Please help...

It sounds like it goes to the General Delivery mailbox I belive that is mailbox 100.

Or mailbox 10 for 2 digit extns, or mailbox 1000 for 4 digit extns, get the idea?

It was mailbox 100, thanks! I don't understand how it gets there though? I checked AA programming a few weeks ago and it was somehwere that it said mailbox 227. Can you tell me how it gets to mailbox 100. Thanks again

Turn off the general delivery mbox. and your problem is gone.
Login to F983 press 6. General Delivery Mail box must have a non valid DN assigned as its Ext. to be completely disabled. If the General Delivery Mailbox is disabled but if the Ext. is the operator's DN calls ringing on the operator's set will go to the General Delivery Mailbox.

Where do I check if I'm dialed in through Norstar Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back