Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

A+ Testing Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamTFK

Technical User
Apr 30, 2006
So when I take the exams do I take both the hardware and OS exam at the same time or is there time in between the two?

Yoou've got until Dec. 31, 2006 to take the 2003 version of the exam. After that you will have to take the 2006 versions and No, you don't have to take the two exams at the same time.

A+,N+,S+,L+,I+,HTI+,e-Biz+,Security+,CETma,CSS,CFOS/T,CCNT,CCTT,ACSP,ISA CCST3

But when I pay the fee for the test am I paying for both exams or just one? I really hope both lol...

You will pay for each exam individually as you schedule it.

Wow what a ripoff they are like $150 each!

Just think... with the new A+ specialty exams, you could easily spend close to a thousand bucks on an entry level exam.

When you say the New Specialty Exams are you speaking of the 2006 exams?

that is correct.

Not trying to second guess you or anything because I know you are very credible on these forums but do you know for a fact that it will cost that much? If so I will not wait for the 2006 exams.

Check around for some vouchers. In some cases you can get the tests a little cheaper. If you are a veteran, you might be able to get reimbursed for your testing...

Good luck!!

A+, Net +, working toward Security + and CCNA....

they extended the date to june 2007 for the 2003 exams

Oh cool I didnt realize that, thanks.

I'm a big fan of getcertified4less.com for cheaper vouchers and practice test bundles.

A little knowledge is dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back