Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

A small blemish on my forms

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonJacobik

Technical User
Dec 9, 2001
US
I suspect the answer is obvious, but I can't figure out what is causing a small icon to appear in the upper left corner of several forms.

I can't highlight it, I can't delete it, and it shows through on the finished product. It's a 1/4" square gray icon with 2 green dots, a red dot and a white square. . .an awful lot of detail in a quarter inch.

Thanks in advance.

Jon

From what you are describing it sounds like your forms are looking for a pitcure or icon file that is not present either in your folder or on your system. Open your program and go to the properties of your forms and look for Icon property and delete whatever is in there. That "should" take care of the probelm.

zgtrman To effectively improve in the efficiency of your performance, one must be proficient in the implementation of a positive mental attitude.

Thanks. That Picture property was looking for a bmp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back