Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

A/R - Customer records

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamhutton

IS-IT--Management
Nov 12, 2002
US
I've got two separate companies in MAS90. Is there any way to export the customer table in accounts recievable from one company and bring it into the new one.

I want to keep all of the cust numbers the same, and all the info is the same. I would imagine there would be some way to avoid quite a bit of manual input.

Thanks

Yes, through Visual Integrator. If you do not own this module, a VAR MAS90 Reseller can accomplish this for you.

If you need some help, let me know.

There is a hidden utility that copies "master" file info (items, customers, vendors, etc).

In MAS90, select F)ile, R)un, and type in SVTRNA and click Ok. It's a wizard-like interface that should be pretty easy to follow..

There are utilities shipped with MAS90 that allow you to copy the entire AR data set between companies. You can also transfer customers, terms, salespersons, etc. without transfering invoices, and other financial info. using another utility. You should probably talk to your reseller, as these utilities can be dangerous if you have not used them before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back