Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

A quota scan on directory "" on volume "" failed unexpectedl

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsonchan

MIS
Jan 25, 2002
HK
Since I have implemented File Server Resource Manager on our new Windows 2003 r2 STD server I am getting these cryptic errors every day (during the Backup exec is executing the job).

I tried to re-initiate a new scan using the quota management command line tool. But the problem still exists.

Source: Quota
Event ID: 12
The quota minifilter driver completed rescanning directories under quota management on volume "\Device\VSPSnapshot0 (N/A)". Some directories under quota management could not be scanned.

Event ID: 11
A quota scan on directory "\[dir]" on volume "\Device\VSPSnapshot0 (N/A)" failed unexpectedly. Error code: 0xc0000010 The quota usage for the quota on this directory and any parent directories may be incorrect. The affected quotas may not be properly enforced. You can attempt to initiate a new scan using the quota management command line tool. If the problem persists, reboot your system.

Event ID: 11
A quota scan on directory "\[dir]" on volume "\Device\VSPSnapshot0 (N/A)" failed unexpectedly. Error code: 0xc0000010 The quota usage for the quota on this directory and any parent directories may be incorrect. The affected quotas may not be properly enforced. You can attempt to initiate a new scan using the quota management command line tool. If the problem persists, reboot your system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back