Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

A+ exams (same day?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ollydee

IS-IT--Management
Jan 10, 2005
CH
Hi

I was just wondering about the 2 exams required for A+ certification... Is it required (normal) to take both exams the same day?

Thanks

ollydee,

It is not required to take both A+ exams on the same day. I did, and passed both the first time out.

Wishdiak
A+, Network+, MCSA 2003 certified

the way it used to be is that you had the choice to take them the same day or not but now it is required that you take them seperate days. dont quote me on this. i was told this buy the person i talked to to register at so if im wrong you can put the blame on them.

410bbennett,

Maybe Pearson Vue has some reason for telling you that you cannot take both on the same day, but CompTIA's FAQs for the A+ exam state otherwise.

Q: Do I take both exams at once or at separate times?

A: You can do either. Most choose to take their exams at separate times. The exams are updated periodically and you have until the next update to take the second exam.

Wishdiak
A+, Network+, MCSA 2003 certified

I took both the A+ exams and Network+ exams on the same day(Jan 3, 2005), and passed all the 3 exams.

holy cow ericyu.

Thats some serious preperation.

"Never underestimate the power of determination"

Stuart
A+, Net+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back