Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

A copy of Avaya IP Agent V3 software

Status
Not open for further replies.

isme2323

MIS
Sep 2, 2003
US
I have a right to use for a software agent, but i can't figure out where i put the software CD. Do i have to buy the software again or is there somewhere i can get a dowloadable copy from? I checked the Avaya website, bu the only thing i find is IPSoft phone and IPagent service pack.
Someone please point in the right direction.

Thanks
J.

By the way, Is anyone out there using IP Agent 3, having problems with reason & work codes when Vu-stats is active. In our installation, you cannot enter them if Vu-stats is refreshing. On a hard phone vu- stats suspends automatically, on IP agent this does not seem to be the case. We have a trouble in with Avaya on it. Same trouble whether a Callmaster, 8434 or 6424 set is emulated.

Paul Beddows
Avaya Implementation
Telus
Vancouver, Canada
E-mail via

Thanks for all your repplies guys. I still don't have a solution to my problem. Can i get a copy the ip agent software? Is there a site i can download it from. All i need is the software. I already have the right to use turn on. The Avaya site only carries the IPSoft phone and the patch for the IP agent. You need the full version of the IP agent installed on your system before you can apply the patch. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back