Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

a+ certification

Status
Not open for further replies.

nreyes92

Technical User
Oct 4, 2001
US
anyone know any good A+ study guides on the internet????

Should be able to go to Google or another search engine and find several sites. Rob
Just my $.02.

There are many good sites, examcram is one, brainbuzz, and also on you can sign up for a membership for either 1 month, or 1 year, and take the practice test there whenever you want. The Coreolis ExamCram is another good book/CD combo, with practice testing. You may be able to find the set used on Amazon or somewhere, or just go to Borders and buy it. Ideally, you should take more than one brand of practice exam. Transcender is also an excellent practice test, but can be expensive.
Good luck!

marcraft do a cd/book exactky like the adaptive exam i kept doing the exam over and over again passed the a+ core hardware exam on 852 the pass rate is 596 i done this on 11/02/01 its quite easy now for the hard one O/S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back