Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

A better EMail Client 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

landis

MIS
Nov 20, 1999
US
Visit site
Just a note. I've been using M$ Outlook since conception. I've been pretty happy with it, Until Now. I've been using Qualcomm's EUDORA Pro. It's all the things I thought Outlook should have been, but will never be. At this point Outlook looks like a fancy "contact manager". If you have multiple accounts, you owe it to your self to look at Eudora. <p>Landis<br><a href=mailto:lreed@i-is.com>lreed@i-is.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>

On one of the Netware WAN's I put in, I used Pagasus. At the time It was too expensive for me to own my own copy (as I don't &quot;share&quot; software). I have not looked at it in about 20 months. Is it looking pretty good? Are you able to have multiple accounts, on different &quot;domains&quot; or servers? I'll check for &quot;eval&quot; download. Thanks, Landis <p>Landis<br><a href=mailto:lreed@surfmi.net>lreed@surfmi.net</a><br><a href= </a><br> I've been "networking" since 1990, Netware, NT blah, blah, blah. Currently a Systems Eng and <br>
Owner of an ISP in SE Michigan. Spend days doing Graphics for Others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back