Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

_Screen width/height error

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfwriter

Technical User
Jul 22, 2006
US
I just upgraded my monitor to a widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution; but despite numerous code and property adjustments the _SCREEN.width and .height properties continue to return 1383 x 939. And consequently I can't size images to full screen size.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

By default _screen will macimise. I have a HD monitor with exactly that Full HD resolution and it works. Every application using the _screen will by default also maximise.
Reasons for an app or VFP itself not maximising are, you clicked the MaxButton while VFP was maximized and the _screen turned resizable and poistionable. It stores it's position and size in Foxuser.dbf.
_screen.WindowState = 2 && maximise should do it, if the _screen isn't maximised, or click on the maximise button, of course. And the next VFP sesion will start again, unless you set resource off and don't use foxuser.dbf

Bye, Olaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back