Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

983 password reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

redprana

Technical User
Oct 17, 2001
GB
Is it possible to reset or change the feature 983 password. I inherited responsibility for the meridian system in my company, and when I enter 1020000 as the password for feature 983, I get invalid password error, can anyone help. I tried 120000 and 10020000 on the off chance they might solve the problem, but have had no joy yet.

Thanks in advance.

Hi
I found this at another site, it may help

I am working with a church in my area that has a NAM device on their 0x32 system. When we try to enter the administration, the password is not working (1021000, 1020000, 1021111 tried). The passwords have not been changed, but now all the voice mailboxes have been locked out. How can I reset the administration password to the default passwords again? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as no one right now can access their voicemail.

The correct password is "Feature 985-9-73738767793."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back