Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

9714 Documentation 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulevans1

Vendor
Dec 3, 2002
US
Looking for any documentation on the 9714. Just purchased one without manuals. Thanks

Send me your email address and I can send you the Operator's Guide PDF file for the 9714.

HTH - Dale
dmayes@kimball.com

I can send the complete documentation if you supply me with your email address.

I am also looking for documentation. I you could email sean@blackbirdnest.com

No more requests for documentation please. If you are a registered user you can get the docs from the STK CRC web site.

if anyone still has a copy I could really do with it as getting pressure from above

I am also looking for a copy of the documentation for the 9714 PLEASE anyone ???

Hi,
have just powered up my inherited 9714 and IPL'd it...
seems ok but how do you change the configuration? eg. if you add another DLT drive?
is it all stored on the IPL floppy?
if the original people offering documentation are still arond, I would apprectiate it if they could include me on their list. I will be happy to share what i learn in getting this library to work :))
thanks in advance

Hi Schotte

Im not registered with STK CRC. But I need a docu to config the 9714. (one drive is gone and the nightly backup is not working any more)
eicherlist@bluewin.ch

Greetings Eicherlist

Can I get the documentation for STK 9710 ?
I only have h/w operator guide. Looking for dignostics and service guide.
Anyone out there have it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back