Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

96XX sets in 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgtrgt

Technical User
Dec 12, 2006
US
Can someone copy & paste here what the 96XX sets look like software wise in 4.0?

The reason i am looking for this is because i need to know if features will be able to be sen on page 1 of the set. it looks as if you can only view call-apprs & brdg's. is this true?

No Features yet on page 1

Greets Peter

Wow, i guess these phones will suck in a call center. you would think they would make it a txt file setting. you cant even split the screen like you used too.

For call center you can use the 9650

There you have some softkey,s with features.

Greets Peter

yeah, but even with 9640'a it sucks that let's say you have a brdg on page 2, if it rings you'll never know, the page doesnt even go right to it.

a 9650 with an expansion module is the solution for CC's. Then you all the space to play around! ;-)

Have you seen the 16XX sets??? They are black in color and have paper labels and a smaller display. They are much cheaper than the 96XX sets. Also for you call center folks the 16CC is coming out soon. No handset but 2 headset jacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back