Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

96xx IP Telephones firmware upgrade files needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

fadihadd

Technical User
May 15, 2013
JO
Hello all,

Can anyone provide me with a site that contains all needed files for the 96xx telephones upgrade as I tried a lot with no luck :(
I found only for 46xx telephones but not for 96xx ...

Best Regards,
Fadi Haddad

go to support.avaya.com and go to Downloads & Documents then you can type in 9600 and the popup will suggest "9600 Series IP Deskphones" from then on you need to know which release you want and if you want SIP or h.323 firmware etc. and you also will need a SSO login

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME), ACIS (SME)

Interrupt the silence only if you improve it by saying something, otherwise be quiet and everybody will be grateful.

Thank you ... I did it in another way :) I put a trick in the 96xxupgrade.txt file to let it take only the 46xxsettings.txt without searching for the other files :)

Thanks for your reply dear.

Regards,
Fadi Haddad

good workaround

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME), ACIS (SME)

Interrupt the silence only if you improve it by saying something, otherwise be quiet and everybody will be grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back