Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

9611G SIP Feature buttons on main screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

guycable2

MIS
Apr 16, 2004
US
Hi
Deploying some 9611G SIP phones in our lab and I've come across an interesting question. I'm wondering if it's possible to display the feature keys on the main screen along with the appearance buttons. I see you can do it easily for the H.323 phones but we are deploying SIP.

Thanks for the help.

Have you scoured the 46xx.settings file, in the SIP section? That's how the h.323 is able to do it.

A SIP 9611G will show the following in order on the "Phone" screen - all call appearances, followed by Calendar (if using Calendar integration), followed by Favorites. There are 9 Favorites which you can assign using either a Contact or a Feature. By adding a Feature to one of the Favorites, it will appear on the "Phone" screen. You can also use the Phone Screen Width = Half to show 8 entries versus 4.

The SIP software does not support the PHNSCRALL and FBONCASCREEN parameters.

This will be done from the user / edit endpoint / button screen in System Manager , the phones then get this ppm data when they reboot.For normal buttons the station form in CM needs to match.

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)
ACIS (UC)

Thank you.

This is going to work perfectly for what we were trying to accomplish. Good thing I didn't trust our Avaya installers answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back