Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

9611 Screen saver logo 1

Rhinorhino

Vendor
Aug 29, 2022
US
I've made the changes to the 46xx settings and all changes such as backlight and screen saver work however the screensaver file image that I have set up is not loading. All I keep seeing is the Avaya name logo in red. I dropped my logo in the embedded primary folder.

I followed the instructions for the correct jpeg size. Any suggestions

Maybe change the file name. If the phones have already fetched a particular image filename, they won't do it again. Need to be fooled by being given a different filename to fetch.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

You’ve done everything right with the settings and file size. I had a similar issue a while back where a custom image wouldn’t display correctly. Turns out, the file name or extension was causing a conflict. Double-check that the file is named correctly and that the extension matches what the system expects.

From memory you must factory default the phone for the screen saver to reload!

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back