Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

9601SIP phones and features in phone page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nurofen

Technical User
Aug 12, 2003
IE
Hi there,

think I know the answer - NO, you can't do it - but even so, I will ask the question.
Got 9601SIP phones with some CM features... like :) call pick-up.
I use to use pickup alerting, both, so when the call reach the pickup stations, they have a distinctive ring and the MWI flash.

But....got a manager than dont like the "tomb silence" of the office been disturbed by multiples phones ringing.

So, now the phones dont ring. Since pick-up key is the "second page of the 9601" now the users complain...and want to have the
call pickup in the second phone key (remember is a 9601)

I try different combinations ... none of them seems to works for me.
Basically, want to have at least 3xcall appearance (two simultaneous calls)and callpickup.
When I check the phones, doesnt matter what I have in the form, the first two lines are always call-appr and you need to go to the second page to get the call pick up.

so, question is,
how do I get the "non-phone" features in the 9601SIP phone ie, first line in display the extension, second line call pickup?
regards,

then use a feature access code then, no button needed, but you would need the alert tone

The call appr on the 96X1 will always show up on the first page no matter which button you put on the phone. To accommodate that we do a split screen on the phone itself. I have to go look at one of my phones to see exactly but it is under the #craft menu. Once it is split you can see the next section of features.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back