Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

9310 hand issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadbadger

Technical User
Oct 24, 2006
GB
Had a couple of problems. Firstly there was an issue with one of the hands, so we replaced it. We ran an IPL long, but it wouldn't calibrate the camera. We then changed the PLS, and it would calibrate and ran fine for a couple of days, then failed with FSC 2113, any idea's as to what else might be at fault?

As FSC 2113 is an INOP on hand 0, was the previous issue with the camera also hand 0?

If so, likely your replacement hand is a duffer. Swap the two hands over, do another long IPL, and see if the fault moves to hand 1.

Hello STKman, I am a co owner of a Maintenance company in Italy.
I have read on a different thread now closed that your company provides training on the STK 9310 Library.
How can I contact you to discuss the matter?

Hello decdec,

We have been taken over by a company with a presence across Europe and beyond, so I'll have to find out what the policy is now regarding external training.

decdec,

I've done some asking about, and been told we currently do not offer training to external companies. However, I have contacts in this company, based in London:

If you get in touch with them then they will be able to help. Speak to Bill.

If you want to travel to the USA i can offer training on the 9310 tape library subsysten.

I am in the USA and would like to know what training I can get on L series libraries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back