Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

911 DMI config

Status
Not open for further replies.

lozan

Programmer
Mar 10, 2005
US

Recently me 911 capabilities went down. I got it back up however there needs to be an ACOD of 8 dialed before 911 goes through I've looked into the DMI but it's been two years since I've messed with DMI. My SPN is 911, it is routed to RLI 1 which conects to Route 11 (local out). The RLI 1 needs a DMI configed but i'm lost. So far I've tried
DGT, DMI 1, del 1, inst 911. I don't know if thats right but it still does not work. Also, what should the FLEN value for SPN 911 be set at

if your dialing 8,911.. then you don't need a dmi.. the switch deletes ac1 or 2 when it sends you to ld 90... if you want 911 to go as well as 8,911 or 9,911 then build a spn of 11 then a dmi that deletes 2 and inserts 911..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I tried that & it still did not go through, it accually made every outgoing call route to 911.

hi!

In LD 90, is 911 an SPN related to AC1 which is 9? have you checked AC2 (which might be 8) if it has SPN 911?

in my ac1 it is 8, there aren't any other ac's programmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back