Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

907(1-5)XXXXXXXX dial tone is returned after the 3rd number is dialled

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeConboy71

Technical User
Sep 13, 2007
GB
907(1-5)XXXXXXXX dial tone is returned after the 3rd number is dialled -
How can this be removed? the route pattern was put in by another support company before i started managing it. Customers complaining that 9074xxxxxxxx mobile numbers are barred, they are not.

Do you know how to get to and actually see the applicable route pattern?

If you go to that route pattern, what does the rest of the screen look like? By this I mean, is there possibly a check mark in a little box that says "Provide outside dial tone"? Is there a 'dot' after the leading digit 9 (or after any other digits)?

If callers ignore the extra dial tone and just continue dialing, does the call otherwise proceed correctly?

Are callers required to dial a leading digit '9' (or some other digit) before placing outside calls?

Original MUG/NAMU Charter Member

hi thanks for your response.....i have sorted it now removed the tick for "provide outside dial tone".
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back