Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

8x24 Backup via RAD Problems 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kentatech

Technical User
Apr 13, 2006
US
Hello !

I installed a RAD to my existing 8x24-ds / dr-5 cabinet and have so far been unable to do a backup or restore or anything .

Initially I had problems with an old password that I was finally able to "debug" . When I finally got access to the RAD , it told me that the BRU and NRU utilities were not compatible with my software . Apparently I have an older version (8.0) of NRU and it will not work with my cabinet . I was informed that I had to use Norstar Manager and when I loaded it and tried to use it , I was asked for a User ID and password that I have no Knowledge of .

Can any of you Tek-Tip Experts help me with this problem ?

I want to backup the 8x24 prior to installing a Call Pilot 100 for Voice Mail .

Please help Me !

Thanks in Advance !

Ken Tarver

exsmogger,

YES !

That user/pswd combo worked wonderfully to get me into what looks like a Proghramming session .

NEXT QUESTION :

What is the signifacance of the sysadmin button and what would be the Norstar Manager Passwords for General User and Administrator ?

When you select this button , you are asked for two more passwords ...

Also , do you know where the Tutorial is installed ? I clicked the box for installing the Norstar Manager Tutorial , but I have so far been unable to locate/activate it ...

Any Ideas ?

Thanks !!!!

Ken Tarver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back