Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

828 bridging on EPS9 (in the UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattyjenks

Technical User
Oct 19, 2001
GB
Hi,
We have recently acquired 2 828's that we are going to use back to back on a BT EPS9 CCT to bridge two sites.

The two sites will be on the same subnet so they will not need to route any traffic as the WAN router will route traffic to the rest of the WAN.

Is there a config that anyone can send me as the Cisco site is not very helpful??

Many thanks in advance
Matt

Hi Matt,

I am trying to set this up also, but need some rudimentary facts first about the EPS9 circuit. BT have been less than helpfull, trying to push their SDSL lines at 10 times the cost instead!

All I need to know right now, is, are there any special conditions I need to specify for this service, either from BT or anyone else? Or do I just order the EPS9, and buy standard Cisco 828's?

Have you managed to get the Routers configured yet? Any help would be very much appreciated bud!

Cheers,

Kris ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back