Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

7941 and 61's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hankejp

MIS
Nov 15, 2001
US
Hey all,

We're starting to get the 7941's and 61's in our shop. When I go to Device, add a new device, phone, etc. How to I get the option to select 7941 and 61? I have the option for 7940 and 60, but not 41 and 61.

I would imagine I have to something to CCM.

Thanks

I don't know that I'm running a SR. When I click on the details on the 1st page, it doesn't say anything about any SR's.

I think you are suffering from bug CSCsb15170. This was fixed in 4.1(3)SR2. They're up to SR3a now, so you may want to consider upgrading. I get the impression that SR3a still has some minor issues so do your research before upgrading.

That could very well be the case. I am going to have to read up on the upgrades. Is that list suppose to automatically update itself, or how does that work? When a new phone comes out, do you need to grab an upgrade from Cisco?

I don't know how that list gets updated, but that particular bug indicates that the list should have been updated in those releases but was not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back