Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

7941 & Extension Mobility

Status
Not open for further replies.

thertel00

IS-IT--Management
Feb 12, 2007
US
I have a 7941 at a remote site. The phone is logged out but still shows the username/extension. I have reset it by having the user unplug the cable, and also sent a reset from UCM. Any ideas?

Can you log them off from CCM?

Hope this helps.

Please remember to rate helpful posts........

CCM Says it is not logged on. I even went as far as doing a factory reset on the phone. When it comes back up, the webUI still says the DN is 5422. This is wierd.

You might need to delete the phone and rebuild it. Very wierd that it won't release it though. What is the time limit you put on that phone for Ext Mobility?

------------------------------------
Dallas, Texas
Telecommunications Tech
CCVP, CCNA, Net+

CCNP in the works

Have you accidentally added the ext number to the phone as well as the users profile?
If you have then when you log off the phone it would still display the ext number.

Thats my only guess.

Everything was correct in the system. I rebooted my UCM's last night and it fixed the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back