Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

7925g wired headset/mic needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stturner

IS-IT--Management
Sep 30, 2005
US
We are looking for a wired headset/ear buds for the 7925g phones, something similar to what you use for a cell phone. I know they have bluetooth, but we are a manufacturing facility and battery life of the bluetooth is a problem.

Cisco website says "The Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phones support tri-band four-conductor 2.5-mm-plug headsets and ear buds"

I have ordered 2 different "cheap" ear buds and neither work.

Does anyone have a link to where I can get a ear bud that will work?

stturner, any luck finding a wired headset or earbud? Thought I'd just ask before I start my own quest...

BIOMEDCOMM - I have not had any luck finding wired earbuds that work.

whykap - the link you posted does not work for me. It comes up with a plantronics page that says to narrow my search. I have tried the Plantronics site before and end up going in circles trying to find anything on that site. I will try them again and see what If I have better luck.

If I find something that works, I will definately post the information here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back