Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

70-294 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smooth23

MIS
Dec 11, 2005
GB
Hey all,

I’m taking the 70-294 Exam in two weeks; I have covered my course material and now looking for some preparation tests, can anyone recommend any?

Also, any comments about previous experiences with the 70-294 exam will be good.

Cheers.

Smooth23,

I haven't reschedlued the 70-294 yet. I'm just too damn busy to study.

Any practical advice on the simulation questions? There seemed to be quite a few, and I feel I didn't do well on these.

Wishdiak
A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA: Security 2003

Smooth, What was your secret for jumping your score up so much? Did the braindumps or testking material help?

let us know your secret! Thanks

Joe / NYC - CCA XP, CCEA 3.0, MCP NT, MCP 2K3.

nyc1298,

Hi, no real secrets really, i guess the experiencing from the two previous fails helped as i was able to take on board my weak points and focus my re-study on these topics.

I did use Testking and selftest software exams for practice. and i had a couple questions on the third attempt that where identical to testking.

I take it your studying for this exam!

I am currently studying for the 70-293 exam, do you have advice and experience with this exam?

>>>
I was scheduled to take the exam on the 25th but the exam wouldn’t start, I was there for an hour while they were trying to fix it but they couldn’t. so I’m scheduled in for this Saturday, 1st April.<<<

Lol I have had this twice at the West London test center I went to. The first time I had to reshedule and the second time I had to fix the network myself so that I could take my test!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back