Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

70-270 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray3d84

MIS
Feb 25, 2003
US
Does anyone know if this exam has simulations type questions like 70-290 or is it all mutliple choice questions?

70-270 is a multiple choice questions exam WITH some simulations.

It just depends on witch part off the exam you have.

Tip: Make sure you know all about unattended installation and remote access and about the new things off SP2

No.

I just passed it this norning. 58 questions, 135 minutes.

Winnower

hi everyone im new in certification im starting reviewing 70-270 im just wondering 1 question can i take the 5 test for mcsa in any order or there are sequence or prerequisite in each test.

thank you in advance for the response.

marjerie888,

While many of us agree with Microsoft's suggested order of exams for MCSA, there is no requirement to take exams in any particular order.

Also, unless you plan to use A+/Network+ as your elective, there are only four exams required.

Wishdiak
A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA: Security 2003

wishdiak,

thanks a lot now i can study which one i feel easy to review with bcoz right now im doing 70-270..i'm planning to take the test this end of the month...and can u give me some tips or study guide for 70-290 and 70-291...try get ready after finishing the 70-270.

best regards c",)

marjerie

marjerie888,

About the best advice I can give you now is to not underestimate the 70-290 and 70-291 exams. By comparison, the 70-270 is very easy to pass, but don't judge future exams by its simplicity.

Many people I know failed both 70-290 and 70-291 by underestimating them. They're both difficult exams with a broad range of topics.

Otherwise, just focus on one exam at a time and use the best study materials you have available. Good luck with 70-270!

Wishdiak
A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA: Security 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back