Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

70-215 Difficult?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hercules029

IS-IT--Management
Apr 3, 2003
US
So what do the people that have taken this one think about it? What prep did you do for it? Thanks.

Dennis
A+,Net+,MCP

i found 215 easier than 210, but i took them about a year ago.

Server was tougher than Professional; but studying the MOC, the little red ExamCram, Transcenders, and my eval copy loaded on a couple of P1 boxes gave me a chance to test out a bunch of scenarios...

Transcenders are great; but nothing (I mean NOTHING) beats hands on...

JTB
Solutions Architect
MCSE-NT4, MCP+I, MCP-W2K, CCNA, CCDA,
CTE, MCIWD, i-Net+, Network+
(MCSA, MCSE-W2K, MCIWA, SCSA, SCNA in progress)

215 and 210 are very simular, if you did well on 210 a little studying up on the diffrences between server and workstation will be all you need.

Review what JTB said above and good luck!

I found 215 easier than 210, but 210 was the first test I took so I knew what to look for on 215.

CJ

Don't drink and post, save that for driving home!

Passed the 70-215 last friday. And yes it was tough. I took a class at the local tech school and had some decent hands on with it. Also knew the transcender for it. I was sure when I was ready to click the exit button it was going to say I failed but I didn't. :)

Dennis
A+,Net+,MCP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back