Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

7.5 to 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zman111

IS-IT--Management
Oct 5, 2011
US
We have a need to go form 7.5 to 7.0 has anyone done this?
we need to test our voicemail system on both . we have 7.5 now and are working on getting 7.0.

Curious on why you would be going from 7.5 to 7.0?

if the voicemail is Call Pilot it should work on either RLS as its not RLS specific.

The voice mail is a AVST system the lab switch is working no 6.0 now they want to test with 7.0 to make sure it all works then go to 7.5. the issue is when we ordered it we got 7.5 so I want to install it while we work on how to get 7.0 from AVAYA they don't what to give us a down grade but the system needs to be tested with 7.0.

How does the AVST integrate? Digital ports? More than likely. If it works on 7.5 it will work on 7.0. However, 7.5 is a POS in my opinion and I wouldn't go to that release if I could possibly avoid it at the present time.

The thing is once you've upgraded to 7.5 and everything is in place and tested I don't think they will let you downgrade. At least I've never heard of them doing it.

The integration is Qsig and that is what they have isseus with. they want they were told that the problems that they had omn 6.0 were fixed on 7.0 and 7.5 so they need to test both.I was going to 7.5 now from 6.0 let tem test while we see if we can get 7.0 From AVAYA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back