Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

66 Blocks vs. 110 blocks 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeydidit

IS-IT--Management
Feb 10, 2003
US
You know me. I know how to get a response from you guys. [cheers]

I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of you for the help you have given me and others this year. You guys are really a good bunch of people that I am proud to be part of.
We have seen the return of a couple of our "Old timers" no offense meant Daron or Richard. That to me just means you have been here as long as I have. [smile] The two of you are a great resource to the cabling community, and you are appreciated.

I think General George Patton has said something you guys need to keep in mind. "If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking.." Thats how I see it anyways.

I wish you all the best during the holidays and look forward to working with all of you, my friends and colleagues again next year.

Mikeydidit

Mike Jones

When is the last time you helped someone, just because you were able to?

For the best response to a question, read faq690-6594

LOL!!!! The title of the topic is sure to garner some attention! [tongue]

But in the spirit of the topic, I'll take 66 blocks for voice. [thumbsup2]

If it ain't broke, I haven't fixed it yet.

Make mine BIX any time! QCBIX1A, QCBIX2A, QCBIX5A, QCBIX7A, QMBIX10A, QMBIX10C, QMBIX12E, QTBIX17A, QMBIX31C...

Happy holidays to everyone!!!

....JIM....

That's not old time. I still have my wire wrap tools...both manual and electric. How many still have there lacing needles? Happy New Year and thanks to all!

Lacing needles? That is a long time ago. For me, 52 years.
Wonder how many cables I laced down are still in operation?
The battery powered wrap pistol has been junked because of corrosion but could still wrap a few manually.

Ed Fair
Give the wrong symptoms, get the wrong solutions.

I've never touched a lacing needle....way before my time!

The number of wired cross-connects I've needed to do over the past year has dropped to just about 0. Our company uses soft switches that interface with the DCS on the DS3 level.

Oh Mikey. The difference between 110 and 66 is 34. I guess they really DID hold you back a couple of years in school, huh? I'll give Jerry Lewis a phone call and see if he can hold a telethon in your name. :eek:)

That's right, you got a bust right across the chops for waking me up so early the other morning!

Have a safe new year, my brother.

Tim Alberstein

[rofl] @ Tim!

I can see a earlier wake up call..... [cheers]

Hope you guys had a great Christmas and New Years..

When is the last time you helped someone, just because you were able to?

For the best response to a question, read faq690-6594

Better late than never, was off for the holidays and was all excited when I saw the topic of this thread...lol
Thanks Mikey, always a pleasure reading your comments.
While not a quote from anyone has great as Patton...."Just doin what I can with what I got"....
Happy New Year everyone, may it be so much better than 2009.

Richard S. Anderson, RCDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back