Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

64 bit PCAdmin software

Status
Not open for further replies.

atin90

Programmer
May 7, 2004
US
Is there a 64 bit PCAdmin available (7 or 8)? I can no longer use the original software since we switched to 64 bit Windows.

Thanks but the info you pointed me to is for IP Office and not for the Partner.

Oy wey, sorry about that, it happens when I am milling around in to many different forums.
No the Partner doesn't officially run on 64bit yet, you could try running it in compatibility mode for maybe Win2000.

Joe W.

FHandw., ACS

If you can't be good, be good at it!

Just got hold of the version 8 and still can not install on 64 bit system. Did some exploring and found the problem. It's the installer.
What I did is that I installed it on 32 bit Windows then transfered the program to the 64 bit Windows and now it works great. Even wrote my own installer for the 64 bit Windows. Nothing fancy, just few bat files and the use of WinRAR for the actual installer that extract it to it's proper folder and also to the Start button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back