Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

5610 wont clear line appearance after call complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

sceaton

Technical User
Dec 24, 2009
US
IPO500 V1 R5.0

I have a user that has a 5610 phone. She also has a headset, but it uses a handset lifter, so the headset shouldn't matter.

A call comes in, she answers (with her headset/lifter) and hangs up (with her headset/lifter) but the call info (name/number) still displays on her call appearance.

She can still make and receive calls, but the original "stuck" call info won't leave until she restarts the phone.

Any ideas?

Which release of 5?

Which bin is the phone running?

And yes why do you have Line Appearances on the first buttons instead of CAs?

Is that phone being targeting in more than one way? IE in addition to the line appearance is there an incoming call route for that line/number pointing to a hunt group?

Doh! I meant CA's, not LA's, sorry!

Manager 5.0(22)
i10d01a2_9_1.bin

This user DOES have an incoming call route to direct calls on their DID (via PRI) to their extension. Callers can additionally navigate the auto attendant menu prompts to end up at her extension, as well as dial her extension directly at the auto attendant.

Other than a PAGE HG, she is not a member of any other HG's.

At least one "stuck" caller confirmed they dial the main number and then this users extension at the menu.

You are running the correct BIN. I briefly scanned the release notes for 5.0.24 but did not find your issue listed. That said it might be worth it to upgrade as it is the final GA for R5.

I can look over your config if you'd like.

I'll upgrade and see if it helps.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back