Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

5550 IP Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

i100

Technical User
Oct 25, 2007
GB
Hi

We have brought one of the 5550 IP Console and i would like to know that is there any way to connect a database of mobiles phone numbers to this application so that we can speed call them? e.g. by clicking one button we can bring up a list of mobile number and by selecting one of the number it will call them?

i100

You can add custom fields to the 5550 Console directory screen. It requires that a .csv format file be managed dor directory listings instead of the more familiar setting.

I have only gone so far as to prove this as a concept and have not implemented in a live environment.

Pretty much works as advertised though.

Occam's Razor - All things being equal, the simplest solution is the right one.

Hi

thank you for this, but how can i add this custom field, at this time i am only testing out the 5550 Console and this is not on a live environment.

i100

The only instructions I have are from a rel 7.0 course document. I'm sure Mitel has DOCs online if you have access.

hi

i looked in to the Mitel Edocs but there is nothing on how to add this field :(

i100

Strange,

I suppose I could give you my course document if I knew where to send it.

Hi

it be nice if you can send the documnet to mitelhelp@hotmail.co.uk thank you for your help kwbMitel,

i100

Good suggestion MitelMatt.

Sent the docs anyway. good luck

Hi

thank you all for your help, i have now managed to add this field to the console.

i100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back