Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

5550 Call History 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

skippy99

MIS
Jun 16, 2006
CA
Does anyone know how to program the Call History feature on the 5550 IP Console

Open help files
Select System Features
Select Features C
Select Call History
Select Call History for 5550 IP Consoles

Follow directions.

Occam's Razor - All things being equal, the simplest solution is the right one.

Yeah i've got in working

You need to install the postgresql on a machine somewhere in the network. Follow the instructions in the latest 5550 RN or use the 5550 embedded help, pretty straight forward and works ok

am getting ready to do one as well.
any thoughts on running the Postgresql on the computer running the 5550 console itself?

If have it working on a cluster whit 8 5550 console for almost 3 weeks. Just follow the Mitel manual plug and play.
I am still running the SQL on a console PC as test, later it will be a dedicated server.

I also have this running well, I have installed Postgresql on a server and I have also used this on an MSL server as this has postgreswl already installed.

There is no 'I' in 'Team'

Mitel100 I’m intrigued, how did you get postgresql working on an MSL server? I have got it all setup but when I restart the postgresql service the two config files get overwritten as they are created from SME templates on startup. The two files are:

/var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_hba.conf

/var/lib/pgsql/data/postgresql.conf

Look forward to any advise on this...

hi guys!
i have finished postgresql installation?and 5550 can connect with it.but i can't see the called number by PRI?the called number is blank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back