Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

4690 IP Speakerphone mute buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTCInc

Vendor
Feb 7, 2007
US
We have (2) brand new 4690 IP speakerphones that have mute buttons that don't seem to work. Can anyone decipher if this is a firmware or hardware issue?
Thanks!

If you're using on IP Office, I don't believe that they are officially supported...
Mike

4690s are not supported for IP office, I'll confim that. Maybe in the future, but not at this time.

Not supported doesn't mean you can't get it to work, but there's no official documentation and probably not much help with issues like you're having.

Is there anyone that might have experience in finding a manufacturer that has an IP Conference phone that is H.323 compliant as well as IP Office compatible (with supporting documentation?) I have been doing some research and it has been difficult at best to find anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back